Electric procurement services from M&R Energy Resources can protect your company from rising business energy costs and fluctuating energy prices.
Our team of energy brokers take time to fully understand your needs, then compare business electricity prices and quotes from a range of channel suppliers that we have partnerships with.
Simplifying the Process
At M&R Energy, we recognize that choosing an electric supplier can be a challenging task.
However, M&R simplifies that process for you to include:
- Taking time to fully understand your energy requirements
- Conducting a review of your current usage profile and service classification
- Sourcing a range of energy quotes from our channel partners
- Providing you with thorough cost analysis and evaluation of your options
We believe strongly in giving our customers the tools they need ensure they are able to evaluate why purchasing electric from a supplier can be beneficial to their business, not just the best price.
Seamless Contracting Process
Once you’ve chosen an electric supplier, M&R Energy strives to ensure the process is seamless to you. We will:
- Provide you with the electric contract for the chosen channel partner
- Submit the executed contract to the suppliers
- Confirm your enrollment
Seamless Contract Renewal Process
- 60 days prior to the expiration of your contact, both M&R Energy and the electric supplier will contact you about the renewal contract.
- M&R Energy will review and advise on the current offer.
- If accepted, then M&R Energy will again, provide the electric contract, submit for execution and confirm enrollment.